As you are no doubt aware, there are measures in place throughout the UK to combat the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
These measures affect us all and it is of paramount importance that we are all doing our bit when it comes to hygiene. Below is a link to the NHS and Government Corononavirus web pages which are updated daily.
Announcement Letter 11th May 2020
Learn how to pronounce all 44 phonics sounds, or phonemes, used in the English language with these helpful examples from Suzy Ditchburn and her daughter. Find more phonics help on Oxford Owl: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/reading/phonics-made-easy/ Help your child learn to read with books and flashcards from Read with Oxford: https://www> ...
Vicar Steve has produced a collective worship introducing this half term’s value of Service. Please follow the link below. The second act of worship will be posted next week.
Please see document below with a list of useful websites:
Gloucester Counselling Service have set up a video and telephone service for anyone struggling. please see their website: https://gloscounselling.org.uk/
Please see below a list of websites to help keep children safe during school closure:
- · Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- · South West Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- · Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- · Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- · Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- · UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Please see ink below to a guide from the Dfe for home learning links:
Classroom secrets have created home learning packs to help take the stress out of these uncertain times. Each pack contains all the information you'll need to ensure your children continue to learn during the school closures. Please see link below:
Here’s the link to the ‘West of Severn’ benefice website, that has a host of resources for people to access, from Sunday services, children’s stories and activities to daily prayers and reflections.